Want a super-easy way to raise over $5000.00 for your Children's Department, Camp, events?
Grab 100 plain white envelopes (or something more colorful if you choose), a black sharpie, a colorful display board, 100 thumbtacks and you're all ready to go.
Gather 100 envelopes and a sharpie pen
- Number the envelopes $1.00, $2.00, $3.00, $4.00 etc. all the way to a $100.00 envelope. You only need one envelope with each cash amount written on it. $1.00-$100.00
- Create an attractive display board with all 100 envelopes displayed on it. (Numerical order)
- Give your campaign a name...such as "Help send our kids to CAMP" or something similar.
- Display your board in the front foyer, in the back of the worship center, etc.
- Announce the campaign...put it in the bulletin, create flyers explaining what the campaign is for.
- If ALL 100 envelopes are taken (plenty of envelopes for any budget) you will have raised over $5,000.00 for your event.
- Don't believe it? Get out your calculator and add it up!
- Happy fundraising!