Campfire VS Oven
Either method works perfectly!
Just slice open a banana, fill it with sweet goodies, wrap it in foil and toss it in the campfire...or oven!
Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, this treat is absolutely perfect!
The best part...kids can do it their selves!
What you will need
Knife (plastic will work just fine)
Spoons or forks (for those who do not want to eat straight from the foil)
And anything else you want to toss on top.
How to make it
- Roll out a piece of aluminum foil
- Toss a banana on top of the foil
- Slice the banana open
- Fill the banana with all kinds of gooey, yummy ingredients
- Wrap foil around the banana (tightly)
- Toss the banana in the campfire or oven
- Leave banana long enough for everything to melt
- Remove the banana
- Open the foil and enjoy!