Rise and Shine Sunshine! Today is the day that the Lord has made! Rejoice and be glad in it! Don't stress...don't worry...don't panic. God sees, God knows and God has already made provisions.
If you have missing workers today, God has a plan...and that plan just might be YOU! Gather the kids together...make a big circle on the floor...give them the best lesson they have ever had and count it all as JOY!
If you have only one child show up, God has a plan...and that plan just might be YOU! Give that child the best lesson they have ever had and count it all as JOY!
If all the kids in town show up, God has a plan...and that plan just might be YOU! Make an even bigger circle...give them the best lesson they have every had and count it all as JOY!
God already knows what kind of day today will be...He knows who will call in sick, He knows who will simply not show up, He knows if there will be one kid or 100 kids. He knows! The only problem is that you do not know....which often leaves you wondering WHY!
It is during these times that God is testing you!
Did you know that God tests us? He does...if fact, some of you are tested more than others. God rarely, if ever, announces a test ahead of time. They just come...and it is our responsibility to be ready and to act quickly.
It is during these times of testing that we learn and grow as leaders...and as His children.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9
Some great things to remember are:
1. Always be ready to adapt to whatever the Lord throws at you! PREPARE an AMAZING lesson or two that you keep handy just in case God decides to throw a "POP QUIZ" at you!
2. Everything does not have to go according to YOUR plans. Plan and prepare but be willing to move over and make room for God and His plans.
3. Just because something did no go as planned does not mean that it was a failure.
3. If you plan a lesson and the kids take the conversation in a completely different direction...or God puts something on your heart and you go a different direction....go with it. Allow God to lead the way.
4. Flexibility is the sign of a good leader who "aces" the pop quizes in life.
"Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. James 1:12
Have a fantastic day...love on those kiddo's...and give yourself some Grace. You are doing an AMAZING job! I have already prayed for you this morning! Go out there and "ACE" it!